SIP Trunking: The next logical step for business communications.
Net2Phone SIP Trunking is the next logical step in the evolution of business communications.
And when you look at the features and benefits, it's easy to see why!
Benefit from a full suite of next-generation, advanced features from a leading SIP
• Replaces traditional phone lines and multiple, costly
• No more separate voice and data connections.
• No dedicated phone lines required.
• No need for new hardware or to uproot existing infrastructure.
• No monthly contracts or commitments.
• Pay only for the minutes you use!
• Inbound virtual numbers from 50+ countries.
• Connect multiple sites and remote employees.
• Regional based proxies reduce latency and intercontinental
• All calling is "on-net" within the networked sites.
• Centralize hardware in one location.
• Create a virtual presence in locations where you have
no physical presence.
• Compatible and recommended for use with most IP-enabled
PBXs & gateways.
• Support for both digest and IP authentication registrations.
• Support for both high quality and low bandwidth codecs
(G.711, G.729, G.723).
• Scale capacity up or down as needed.
• No charge per channel.
• Automatic recharging and pay-as-you-go pricing.
• Calls can be sent anywhere the IP network can reach.
• Can be used with any SIP complaint IP-PBX or endpoint.
• "Follow Me" VoIP Anywhere capability.
• Make and receive low cost calls from
an IP enabled desk phone, softphone,
laptop and mobile device â€“ unifying and
improving overall business
Phone Number Availability
Net2Phone SIP Trunking offers international virtual phone numbers (DIDs) from over
50 countries and 300 cities.
Establish a local presence virtually anywhere in the world ensuring that your customers
can always reach you at their "local" office. Net2Phone brings your business contacts
virtually next door!
To see the phone number availability, click on a region from the map, or select
from the list below.