Here are some of the frequently asked basic SIP Trunking questions. Click the links
below to learn more. If you need further assistance,
click here to contact us.
- How can I use my account beyond my PBX?
In addition to your PBX, you can use your account as a global travel calling card using a local number
and through a
- What global calling card access numbers are available for use with my account?
For a complete list of global calling card access numbers,
- Do I need to have a phone number with an account?
Yes. We include a USA number free of charge if it is the first number linked to an account at sign up.
- Can a phone number outside of the local calling area be chosen?
Yes. Choose a phone number in the U.S., Canada, or over
40 other countries. For example, if a U.S. phone number is selected and the user lives outside the U.S., a caller will have the same experience as calling any other U.S. phone number!
- Is more than one phone number allowed per account?
Yes, Net2Phone offers the option of as many phone numbers as preferred on the account. Please visit the account center to add phone numbers.
- Do I have to sign a contract?
No, there is no requirement for a contract to be signed nor do are there any termination fees.
- How do I contact customer support?
• For questions regarding per minute rates, phone number availability, or signing up for an account, please email
• For questions regarding your account, please email
• For any other inquires, you can contact a sales representative by starting a chat or filling out the
Interested in becoming a Business VoIP agent or reseller?
Click here to learn about our recurring revenue commission based programs.